Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stupidest thing you have said and or done.
Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm by madumali408

» Do you prefer a short or long anime series?
Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm by nailaiga

» One thing that you can't live without?
Sat May 21, 2011 9:55 am by May

» who is ur first anime crush?
Sat May 21, 2011 9:54 am by May

» Quotes that made you Ponder
Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 am by May

» ABC name game
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm by thha_luth

» The person below me
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm by thha_luth

» Word Association Game
Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm by Callista

» this or that?
Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm by Callista

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
Shikoku

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homemade Games Topic Outline

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Homemade Games Topic Outline on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Valkyriet

Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator
This is a guide to all users who want to post a game in this forum.Please make sure you fill the required fields. Smile

**************************************************************************************************
Topic's Name:

The topic you wanna make first have to include a good name which attracts the attention of others, the best way to use is giving the game's name as the topic's name.

Example: "The Fallen Star", "Last Heroes"...etc

But there are also names that won't make lots of people come to you, for example : "My game" or "This is my game, please help me."
Things like that might not attract others to your project.

Topic's Body:

Now, to the important view, the main topic.
In order to make some people love your game or try it, you have to include these things in the topic:

- The Main Story:

People won't just play your game if they have no idea about it, you have to include a good and a detailed story game to attract players.

- Features:

You also have to include the special features in your game, like the systems you have and the specialities your game has.

- Characters' Information:

Something which is important is the characters, if you want to improve your story/characters you have to include some info about the characters, if there are many, make sure you at least include the main ones.

- ScreenShots:

Some screenshots would benefit us to know more about your game and mapping, and might help you to improve, too. Please ensure that the maximum width of the screenshots is 440px so as not to stretch the page.

- Demo:

If you have all these things approved, then what are you waiting for? Post your game! Please remember to include file size and installation instructions.

- Credits:

This step is important, you can do it either in the topic or the game itself.

One more advice, be sure to use good grammar and spelling in your game and topic.

Hope this was helpful.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum