Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stupidest thing you have said and or done.
Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm by madumali408

» Do you prefer a short or long anime series?
Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm by nailaiga

» One thing that you can't live without?
Sat May 21, 2011 9:55 am by May

» who is ur first anime crush?
Sat May 21, 2011 9:54 am by May

» Quotes that made you Ponder
Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 am by May

» ABC name game
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm by thha_luth

» The person below me
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm by thha_luth

» Word Association Game
Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm by Callista

» this or that?
Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm by Callista

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
Shikoku

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lore of Lorewyn

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lore of Lorewyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Valkyriet

Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator
RPG Maker VX
Creator : Bastian

Story
The main character is an ordinary guy from our world, but one morning he awakens in a tower in a magical pre-Renaissance island kingdom. He discovers he is part of a prophecy and is to help the recently returned prince conquer the source of evil that has overrun the land, namely Radasol.

But all is not as it seems. On their journey they discover bit by bit that the quest they are on is more complicated and more full of intrigue than they could have imagined. Are they who the people tell them they are? Are they even where they seem to be? The ending will be a shock and a surprise.

Want an inkling of the plot twists? Want to ruin the story for yourself? Be warned. Don't highlight below.

*Is the Prince really who he thinks he is?

*Are they on the right side?

*Is there a reason why Baeon seems to remember things from Tyrin's world?

*Are they really in a different world after all?

Characters
Tyrin: (age unknown) from our world. Tyrin is not his real name, but that's what people call him here. He had little experience in swordplay in our world, but on waking in Lorewyn is exceedingly skilled. Mia says that this is because Swordplay is his Ability. He's contemporary and sarcastic and is pretty sure this is all just a dream. As he levels up, he learns "skills" related to Swordplay.

Mia: (early twenties) an Elemantal Mage who was assigned to Tyrin's Tower. She's bubbly and nice and fresh from training, so is eager to prove herself and her magic.

Baeon: (age unknown) the prince of Lorewyn. There are several strange facts about him. Firstly, no one knew Lorewyn had a prince. But the king reveals that Baeon's mother had concealed her pregnancy and ran away to birth him in secrecy. Unfortunately, Baeon was found unconscious today, remembering nothing of his past. His Ability is vast Strength. But this is useless to him as he is completely unskilled in weaponry. He's much more interested in spell casting, but lacks proficiency in anything but basic curative magic.

Syler: (early twenties) a young man from a noble family. His sister Sylea is thought to have been abducted by Radasol. He was too lazy and disinterested in training in weaponry or magic, so his quest in finding and freeing his sister is proving difficult.

Yasian: (quite elderly) an old forgetful mage who might turn out to be none of those things.

Sylea: (early twenties) a very skilled archer from a noble family with super eyesight as her Ability. She and her brother have more in common than either knew and will enjoy.

Screen Shots

Features
* This game features 100% original music (yes, including Victory, Battle, Item, and Inn themes) written by the creator and his band in an Indie Rock style. And an extremely unique and unconventional story (once you get into it).
* Over 20 hours of gameplay!

Credits
(by creator)
* Enu for the Tankentai Sideview Battle System
* Star for ATB
* 2Chan for Mode7 VX
* Kylock for Light Effects VX

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?e33hw0dzn3g

NOTE : I have obtained the permission of the creator to post this game in this forum Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Lore of Lorewyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 pm

D.A.T

The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)
The affilatEs of Rose Autumn (TERA)
wow! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Omg, I will download this game to play it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Lots of thankies for posting it! ^-^

View user profile http://www.amaranthia.com/userinfo.php?uid=12199

3 Re: Lore of Lorewyn on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 am

Valkyriet

Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator
No prob dattie! Very Happy
hope you enjoy the game Wink Wink

View user profile

4 Re: Lore of Lorewyn on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Callista

Mighty Moderator
Mighty Moderator
Hmm I can't seem to download this one, either. I got the following message:

Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

View user profile

5 Re: Lore of Lorewyn on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Valkyriet

Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator
oh..thanks for reporting.I'll send a message to the creator and ask about the link Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum