Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rose Autumn World
Welcome to Rose Autumn World Forum! A world of wonderful Role-playing about Knighthood and Wizardry School! It looks like you haven't sign in or register. Become a member, no advertisement! Also, you can post if you became a member. We'll look forward seeing you in future. And happy Role-Playing!

~ Rose Autumn Staff
Rose Autumn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Stupidest thing you have said and or done.
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm by madumali408

» Do you prefer a short or long anime series?
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm by nailaiga

» One thing that you can't live without?
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:55 am by May

» who is ur first anime crush?
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:54 am by May

» Quotes that made you Ponder
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:49 am by May

» ABC name game
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm by thha_luth

» The person below me
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm by thha_luth

» Word Association Game
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm by Callista

» this or that?
music from my rpg maker xp project  Soulwake: sots EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm by Callista

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
Shikoku

You are not connected. Please login or register

music from my rpg maker xp project Soulwake: sots

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

davdsoul85

davdsoul85
Child Member
Child Member

lol this is sooo outta place with the peaceful design of the forum, just a short track off of my game Smile

Florei

Florei
Child Member
Child Member

nice

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&

davdsoul85

davdsoul85
Child Member
Child Member

any suggestions for a title you guys? thanks!

thha_luth

thha_luth
Queen Administrator
Queen Administrator

Wow, I'm speechless.. Shocked
But I saw there's a sentence 'Soulwake: Sword of the Spirit'
Isn't that a title?

davdsoul85

davdsoul85
Child Member
Child Member

thanks luth ya soulwake is the title of the project itself, i'm in the process of trying to create an original soundtrack for it.. its pretty cool wut you can do with fl studio and like 2 vsts!

davdsoul85

davdsoul85
Child Member
Child Member

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum